Feb 28, 2014

MAKEUP LOOK + TUTORIAL | Icy Winter Blue LOOK w/ L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows

MAKEUP LOOK + TUTORIAL | Icy Winter Blue LOOK w/ L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows




 Eyes:  

★ PRIME:
I applied Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer in Skin all over my lid up to the brow bone as a base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. I also applied NYX Black Bean Jumbo Eye Pencil on my lid as a base. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush

★ COLOR:
For the crease and browbone area I applied MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte caramel brown) to help with blending. Inglot 4SS Large Blending Brush

For my inner lid and tearduct I used MAC Suave Intentions Eyeshadow (shimmery light blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
 
Then on the middle of my lid I applied L'Oreal Infallible® 24 HR Eye Shadow in Timeless Blue Spark (shimmery medium blue). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush

Then on the outer lid and crease I used MAC Blue Flame Eyeshadow (satin dark blue). MAC 219 Pencil Brush + Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush

On the outer V I used Urban Decay Blackout Eyeshadow (matte black). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush

I used bareMinerals All-Over Face Color in Clear Radiance (shimmery light pink) for my highlight. MAC 252 Large Shader Brush

For my lower lashline I used L'Oreal Infallible® 24 HR Eye Shadow in Purple Priority (shimmery deep purple). Sigma Waterline Liner Brush + Hakuhodo J5529 Small Blending Brush 


BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
For my lower waterline I used L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner 24H in Blackest Black (matte black). Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush
On my upper lashline I used L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner topped with Lit Cosmetics Seeing Stars Glitter with STILA Stay All Day® Liquid Eye Primer. Sigma E11 Eye Liner Brush
I used Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara for my lashes and added Eylure Naturalites Super Full 100 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.





Lips: 

POLISH:

I applied Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Move (glossy pink).




Face: 

FINISH:
I primed my skin with Le Blanc De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base - hands.
I used Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 in Shade 24 - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face. I set my t-zone with Marc Jacobs Beauty Perfection Powder - Featherweight Foundation in Fawn Cocoa 500. Hakuhodo J505 Blush Brush

I used Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush  (shimmery coral pink) for my cheeks - Chanel #2 Powder/Contour Brush. I used MAC Perfectly Poised Mineralize Skinfinish (shimmery pinky bronze) for my highlight. Hakuhodo J5521 Blush Brush




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>