Oct 28, 2013

MAKEUP LOOK | MAC x Rihanna RiRi Hearts Fall Collection 2013

MAKEUP LOOK | MAC x Rihanna RiRi Hearts Fall Collection 2013





Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone.
I then applied  MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 (creamy beige) under my brow and on the inner tearduct area for a highlight - Bare Escentuals Maximum Concealer Brush + Sigma P82 Precision Round Brush.  
On my lid I applied MAC Quite Natural Paintpot (deep matte brown) as a base - MAC 242 Small Shader Brush.

COLOR:
For the lid  I used a Bronze Eyeshadow from the Lorac Little Black Palette (shimmery bronze). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush 
On the outer lid applied a Dark Brown Eyeshadow from the Lorac Little Black Palette (satin dark brown). MAC 217 Blending Brush
To the deepen the outer v area I used NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte dark brown). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush - No 116 + MAC 217 Blending Brush
I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne) for my highlight. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush.
On my lower lashline I used NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte dark brown). MAC 163 Small Angle Brush.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Pencil in Brunette (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
For my lower waterline I used Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel (matte dark brown). I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara for my lashes and added Beauty Sense Style Annie Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.




Lips: 
POLISH:
I lined my lips with MAC Talk That Talk Lip Pencil (matte burgundy).
Then I used MAC Talk That Talk Lipstick (retro matte burgundy) for my lips.
I topped it all off with OCC Black Dahlia Lip Tar (dark burgundy).




Face: 
FINISH:
I moisturized my face with Thomas Roth Clini-Matte All Day Oil-Control SPF 20 - hands.
I then primed my skin with Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base
- hands.
I used Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation SPF 20 in Shade 24 - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder - MUFE Foundation Kabuki Brush.

I used NARS Creamy Radiant Concealer in Caramel - Sonia Kashuk Pointed Foundation Brush + Beautyblender® - under my eyes.

I then used Fashion Fair Fast Finish® Stick Foundation in shades Honey (highlight) and Nutmeg (contour) for highlighting and contouring - Sonia Kashuk Pointed Foundation Brush + Beautyblender®.

For my cheeks I used MUFE #12 Sculpting Blush (matte rose) - Cozzette S125 The Contour Stylist Brush. I used MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit (matte bronze) for my contour - Hakuhodo G504 Angled Blush Brush.





 

4 comments:

  1. This look is amazing, you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I need to purchase the Anastasia Brow pencil :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look & the colour of your top looks SO good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are really pretty. Makeup and hair is on point. Super helpful, informative, and inspiring post; I am going to try this look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>