Dec 26, 2012

POPS of GLITTER | Glitter Accent on the Inner Corner


POPS of GLITTER | Glitter Accent on the Inner Corner 


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone - fingers. I applied Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Tan (creamy nude) on my entire lid and on my browbone area - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. I then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC35 under my brow - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. 

COLOR:
For the inner tearduct, crease and browbone areas I applied Inglot 107R Rainbow Eyeshadow - lightest shade - (matte nude). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For the lid area and crease area I applied Inglot 109R Rainbow Eyeshadow (matte light, medium and dark green). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush + Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight under my brow I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On my lower lashline I applied MAC Landscape Green Chromagraphic Pencil (matte grass green). Sigma E21 Smudge Brush 
For the inner lower lashline I applied MAC Crystallized Green Glitter (lime green glitter). Sigma E11 Eyeliner Brush + LIT Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ebony (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Benefit Babe Cake Eyeliner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush

I lined my lower waterline with  L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush
I used L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Style Erotica Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.





Lips: 
POLISH:
First I lined my lips with MAC Temperature Rising Pencil (matte orange).
Then I applied MUFE #39 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick (matte coral) topped with Dior #03 Lip Addict Lip Polish (creamy peach).


Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in Tan - Sonia Kashuk® Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - under my eyes set with Ben Nye Banana Powder - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Peaches Blush (matte bright peach) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Refined (shimmery coral nude) for highlight and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>