Dec 5, 2012

MAKEUP LOOK + TUTORIAL | Neutral Smokey Look

MAKEUP LOOK + TUTORIAL | Neutral Smokey Look





Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone - fingers. I applied Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fair (creamy beige) on my entire lid and on my browbone area - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. I then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC35 under my brow - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. 

COLOR:
For the crease area and browbone I applied MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte nude). NARS 03 Eye Shader Brush 
For the lid area I applied MAC Naked Dark Pigment (matte ivory) and MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For the outer lid and crease area I applied Bare Escentuals Wearable Brown Dark Eyeshadow (matte medium brown). MAC 217 Blending Brush
To deepen the crease I used Rock & Republic Fatalistic Eyeshadow (matte black). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie Eyeshadow (matte light peach). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On my lower lashline I applied Bare Escentuals Wearable Brown Dark Eyeshadow (matte medium brown) and Rock & Republic Fatalistic Eyeshadow (matte black). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ebony (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush

I lined my lower waterline with  L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma E05 Eyeliner Brush
I used L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Style 136 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.




Lips: 
POLISH:
First I lined my lips with MAC Chestbut Pencil (matte deep brown).
Then I applied MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick (matte peach nude) topped with MAC Frankly Fresh Lipglass (creamy peach nude).


Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in Tan - Sonia Kashuk® Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - under my eyes set with Ben Nye Banana Powder - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful (matte bright coral) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Refined (shimmery coral nude) for highlight and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the lips! xx

    www.walkingthroughthecitystreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could do my makeup as perfect ha, it's gorgeous xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur so gorgeous.... and fabulous!! love this look!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>