Nov 12, 2012

MAKEUP LOOK + TUTORIAL | MAJOR BLUE Reverse Cut Crease Look

MAKEUP TUTORIAL | MAJOR BLUE Reverse Cut Crease Look
  




Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 under my brow - Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. I then applied Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fair (creamy beige) on my entire lid and on my browbone area- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. 

COLOR:
To define the crease I used MAC Pure White Chromagraphic Pencil (matte white). 

LID
On the inner tearduct area I applied Sugarpill Tako Eyeshadow (matte white). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Then I applied MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (matte robins egg blue) followed by MAC Hi-Def Cyan Pigment (matte cyan blue) on the middle of the lid. MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid I applied MAC Marine Ultra Pigment (matte marine blue) followed by NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy blue). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
 
CREASE
On the inner tearduct area I applied MAC Marine Ultra Pigment (matte marine blue) followed by NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy blue). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
Then I applied MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (matte robins egg blue) followed by MAC Hi-Def Cyan Pigment (matte cyan blue) on the middle of the lid. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
+
MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid I applied Sugarpill Tako Eyeshadow (matte white). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush + MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
For highlight under my brow I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For the outer half of my lower lashline I used MAC Indigo Eye Pencil (deep indigo) with MAC Hi-Def Cyan Pigment (matte cyan blue) on the inner lower lashline. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush 

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Ebony (matte brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush 
I used L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara for my lashes and added Miss Adoro #79 for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive.





Lips: 
POLISH:
I used Cle de Peau Beaute Extra Silky Lipstick in #109 (creamy nude pink).



Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion - hands. I used Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H in 460 Suede W - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with BareMinerals READY™ SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Tinted - face puff.

I used Tarte Smooth Operator™ Amazonian Clay Waterproof Concealer in Tan - Sonia Kashuk® Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - under my eyes set with Ben Nye Banana Powder - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte purple pink) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and NYX Matte Bronzer in Dark Tan for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.



 

5 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>