Feb 24, 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj LOOK

'MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj' LOOK


I have been missing from the whole makeup world for a while and what better way to come back than to replicate the MAC Viva Glam Nicki makeup look from the new MAC Viva Glam campaign for 2012. I always love the makeup looks on Nicki Minaj and I am an avid supporter of the MAC Viva glam campaign. This is a great cause and to top it off a great lipstick. Go and out get it if you haven't already :)

P.S. How you doing?

Inspiration
 



Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye primer all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 under my brow and on my browbone area. Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush

COLOR:
On the browbone area I applied MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel) to help with blending. MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For the entire lid I applied Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in GR708 - Moss (shimmery lime green). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On top of that I applied MAC True Chartreuse Pigment (matte chartreuse green). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
In the crease I applied MAC Outre Eyeshadow (matte camel). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For the inner the crease I used MAC Rule Eyeshadow (matte deep orange) and MAC Chrome Yellow Eyeshadow (matte bright yellow). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight under my brow I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I applied MAC Hi Def Cyan Chromagraphic Pencil (matte cyan blue) topped with MAC Clear Sky Blue Pigment (matte robin's egg blue). Cozzette P325 Precision Lip Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Benefit Babe Cake Liner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush 
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush 
I used Sleek MakeUP Lash Out Mascara for my lashes and added Kiss Beyond Natural 03 (KPE35) Lashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive




Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick (satin bright coral pink).





Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel - hands. I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 7.0 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used MAC Bite Of An Apple Blush (matte coral red) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.





8 comments:

  1. This look is so barbie and so cute on you! Viva Glam lipstick looks amazing on you - I have yet to see it look bad on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! It looks amazing on you. I really want the Nicki Minaj lipstick color but I really feel that it looks best on those with skintones such as yours. I love your haircut too!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina my dear you are too friggin cute in this look! Love the lipstick on you. I yet have to try it, I need to convince myself that it will work on me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bangs so much! looks great!
    --
    http://blog.ubaraphoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and could do Nicki up any day! So talented you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>