Jan 6, 2012

'Venetian Tarnish' Look

  'Venetian Tarnish' Look

Hey hey hey! As requested I did a look with one of the MAC Metal-X Cream Shadows and even squeezed in a tutorial. It's a simple and quick look....with no creasing : )


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied MAC Layin Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid up to the brow bone as my primary base  - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. 

COLOR:
On the browbone area I applied Smashbox Nude Eyeshadow (matte nude) to help with blending. MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For the outer lid I used Rock & Republic Fatalistic Eyeshadow (matte black). Sigma E70 Medium Angled Shading Brush
On the lid I applied MAC Venetian Tarnish Metal-X Cream Shadow (golden tarnished bronze). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
Then on the lid I applied MAC Golden Gaze Mineralize Eye Shadow (shimmery blackened gold). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I applied Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Perfect Black (matte black). Royal & Langnickel Smudger C422-S Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Benefit Babe Cake Eyeliner (matte black) . MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush 
I used Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara for my lashes.



  

Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used MAC Pillow Talk Lipstick (creamy nude) topped with MAC Frankly Fresh Lipglass (creamy peach nude).



Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel - hands. I used Chanel Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in 54 Beige Ambré - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used MUFE #8 PDA HD Microfinish Blush (creamy pinky nude) for my cheeks - MAC 128 Split Fibre Cheek Brush and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.



5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the lip combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina! If and when you get a chance could you PLEASE do a tutorial on how to do a look like this. I have been trying to get it right but it's just quite there yet and I'm not sure what I may be doing wrong.
    If you already have a tutorial on a look like this, could you please direct me to it? It would be most appreciated! Happy New Year and take care!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much my lovelies!

    You r in luck Veronica. Here's the tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jjJQnD80ew

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>