Jan 18, 2012

'Legendary Black' Look

'Legendary Black' Look

Seems I'm back in a smoky eye kinda mood! I actually really liked how this one turned out and I hope you do too! : )


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I then applied MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW35 under my brow and on my browbone area. Bare Escentuals Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush

COLOR:
On the browbone area I applied MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel) to help with blending. MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
For the entire lid I applied MAC Gold Carbon Metal-X Cream Shadow (metallic pewter). MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On top of that I applied MAC Legendary Black Pro Longwear Eyeshadow (satin warm black). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
In the crease I used MAC Keep Your Cool Pro Longwear Eyeshadow (satin dark grey brown). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight under my brow I used Magnolia Makeup Double Rice Pigment (matte light yellow ivory). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I applied MAC Black Swan Pearlglide Intense Liner (black w/ pearl). Cozzette D200 Pencil Definer Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush 
I used Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Erotica Lashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive





Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Silky Lipstick in #121 (creamy peach nude).




Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel - hands. I used Chanel Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in 54 Beige Ambré - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed (satin nude) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.




6 comments:

  1. Tina,
    I love,love,love this look. I will be doing this look for date night with the hubby; by the way did I say I LOVE this Classic I mean Legendary Black Look ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trina! It's a perfect date night look! Hubby will swoon :)
    I think I may do a tut for this one...it is truly a Classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this look - simple, classic, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love this look. Can't wait for the tut

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>