Dec 15, 2011

'Holiday Tinsel' Look

'Holiday Tinsel' Look

This look was inspired by the holiday season! I hope you are all enjoying the festivities associated with this time of the year and getting in lots of time with friends and family. Hugs and kisses to my own not-so-little (anymore) family and friends here on the blog. Your support and great comments are one of the best gifts I have gotten so far this year! I love you all and I can't wait to see what 2012 brings for us. Cheers! Happy Holidays!


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied Stila Caramel Prime Pot (creamy beige) on the browbone and  the crease as my primary base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied Sugarpill Tako Eyeshadow (matte pure white). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush 
For lid area I applied Mehron #129 Silver Metallic Powder (metallic silver) dampened with MAC Mixing Medium. MAC 242 Shader Brush
Next to the silver I applied NARS Outremer Eyeshadow (matte blue-violet). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush + Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte navy). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I use MUFE Aqua Liner in #4 (sparkling blue-green).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with Sleek Brow Kit in Dark. Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush/Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Benefit Babe Cake Liner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush 
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. MAC 212 Flat Definer Brush
I used Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara for my lashes and added Nigel Beauty Emporium #415 Eyelashes for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive




Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used Inglot Lip Pencil in #17 (nude deep peach) topped with MAC Ember Glow Lipglass (creamy light peach).




Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel - hands. I used Chanel Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in 54 Beige Ambré - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used MUFE #22 Sculpting Blush (satin orange-peach) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush.




6 comments:

  1. I love your hair that way.. it's so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the choice of colors and your shirt is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what I like about u Tina is that u have so many FOTD's yet they're all unique in their own ways. You never cease to inspire me.

    Happy holidays sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janella!

    Thx Saimese! I'm the biggest fan of elegant ponytails. :)

    Thanks so much KrySTYLES!

    Thx Jennifer!

    Awww shucks! Thanks Saadeh. I try to never repeat looks. Almost like a daily challenge. Happy Holidays my luv :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>