Dec 28, 2011

'Glitter Pop (New Year's Eve)' Look

'Glitter Pop (New Year's Eve)' Look

Hey Hey Hey all! I hope you all are doing well and had a happy happy holiday. The New Year is upon us and I know lots of you have party plans....so I had to do a look (with a tutorial) with a glitter theme. I wish you all a Happy New Year for 2012! And I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my soul for all the support and love I have gotten this year. Can't wait to keep sharing in 2012. Love you guys!


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied Stila Caramel Prime Pot (creamy beige) on the browbone and  the crease as my primary base - Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush. 

COLOR:
On the browbone area I applied MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel) to help with blending. MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lid I used MAC Naked Dark Pigment (nude w/ champagne reflects). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next to that I applied MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
On the outer lid I applied MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow (matte deep purple). Sonia Kashuk Large Crease Brush
Then on the outer lid I applied MAC Purple Glitter and MAC 3D Silver Glitter using Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue. Fingers
On the lower lashline I applied MAC Smoulder Eye Kohl Pencil (matte black). Cozzette D200 Pencil Definer Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud. Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Inglot #83 Gel Eye Liner (matte purple) . MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush 
I used L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminuous Mascara for my lashes and added #45 Eyelashes from Nigels Beauty Emporium for effect. Duo Lash Adhesive



Lips: 
POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in #31 (light purple pink) topped with MAC Lavender Wind Lipglass (shimmery lavender).



Face: 
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel - hands. I used Chanel Perfection Lumière Long-Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup in 54 Beige Ambré - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Deep - face puff

I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte purple pink) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #1 Sculpting Kit for contour - Sigma Angled Kabuki Brush. and MAC Petticoat Mineralize SkinFinish for highlight - MAC 109 Small Contour Brush.


         No way!!!                          Uh huh! Yes way!

6 comments:

  1. This look is so sick girl! I love how you concentrated the glitter only on the outer corner and used neutral toned shades on the rest of the lid, so that the outer corner is the focal point. Even your lip color is calm so that eyes have more attention. I think this look can be worn to a New Years party, a night out with friends and even prom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of mixing two different glitters, the affect is stunning! Love ur shirt too Tina, very complimentary of the look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,I love it!

    Hope u had a gr8 xmas,wishing u a happy&blessed 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful looks girl! Your eyebrows are FIERCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so amazing. Could you do a tutorial for this look ? Please

    Kelly from France

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>