Oct 12, 2011

'Blue Coquette' Look

'Blue Coquette' Look

Ahhhh!!! So I'm in a new location so background may look different. And my hair is now back to black...
: )
Anywho onto the look...fun corner cut-crease just for the heck of it. I got some use out of one of MAC's new eyeshadows and it's love! Hope you guys like it!

P.S. Should I even bother with a haul/review of the MAC Fall Color Collection? Or is it too late now? Let me know.


Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and into the crease as my primary base - Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush. 

COLOR:
On the entire lid area I used MAC Omega Eyeshadow (matte beige-taupe). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
To define the outer lid and crease I used MAC Siahi Fluidline (creamy teal). MAC 242 Shader Brush
Then on the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Royale Eyeshadow (matte cobalt blue). MAC 242 Shader Brush
To deepen the outer V I used Rock and Republic Fatalistic Eyeshadow (matte black). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For the browbone area and for blending I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte nude). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance All Over Face Color (shimmery light pink). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush
On the lower lashline I applied MAC Minted Eye Kohl Pencil (shimmery mint green). Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush/Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used Lorac Multiplex 3D Lashes Volumizing & Thickening Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Annie Eyelashes for effect.




Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used MUFE #31 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick (creamy purple pink).


Face:
FINISH:
I primed my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 7.0 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Dark - face puff.

I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Medium Dark - face puff

I used NARS Amour Blush (matte peachy pink) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush - and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush.






8 comments:

  1. Hope there is a tutorial for this, this is great, I have to get that Royale shadow. Shocking I didn't buy anything from this collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely talk to us about the collection. Though I have sampled and bought a few things it's always good to hear your take on it and it might entice me into buying something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do a tutorial Tysh :) I think this one is a easy more wearable cut-crease so a tutorial is definitely in order. Royale is nice! I got the pigments and the MSFs and a couple eyeshadows. I'll do the review/haul tonite.

    Thanks LJ. I'll work on it tonite. The hardest part are the dupes but I think I have them lined up and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree you should do a haul/review, no one does them the same and I love your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of this crease! And yessss do the haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm from Spain and I love you! You are very gorgeous!!!
    Could you do a tutorial to know how do you do your crease!!!????
    Pleaaaaaase!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi? i love your complexion. if u don't mind can u tell me the cream or lotion you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>