Jul 7, 2011

'Golden Gaze' Look

'Golden Gaze' Look

So since I just professed my love for the new M∙A∙C Semi Precious Mineralize Eye Shadows, then of course it's time to show them in action. As I said in my review post I didn't do anything special to make them more usable or vibrant...just what I would do with any other eyeshadow. This look stayed vibrant for a full 10 hours before I washed it off.



Eyes: 
PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudgeproof Eye Shadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (creamy beige) all over my lid and slightly into the crease as my primary base. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush

COLOR:
For the lid I used MAC Golden Gaze Mineralize Eye Shadow (shimmery blackened gold) applied wet with MAC Mixing Medium. MAC 242 Small Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I used Rock & Republic Fatalistic Eyeshadow (matte black). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For blending I used MAC Wild By Nature Eyeshadow (matte camel). Sonia Kaskuk Large Crease Brush
For highlight I used Magnolia Makeup Double Rice Pigment (matte yellow beige). MAC 252 Large Shader Brush 
On the lower lashline I applied and smudged Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Baked (shimmery antique bronze). Cozzette Eyebrow/Mini Shader D230 Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Strut and MAC Embark Eyeshadow (matte reddened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Crème Eyeliner in Black. MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Sigma Eye Liner - E05 Brush
I used Smashbox Lash DNA Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Sense Vibrant Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:
POLISH:
For my lips I used Clé de Peau Beauté Extra Silky Lipstick in #121 (creamy nude).
Face:
FINISH:
I primed my skin with Inglot Under Makeup Base. I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Skinfinish Natural in Dark - Sigma Round Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush. I used MUFE #12 Full Cover Concealer - Cozzette P350 Cylinder Concealer Brush - under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage -
Cozzette S150 Cylinder Setting Brush.

I used NARS Taj Mahal Blush (burnt orange w/ shimmer) for my cheeks - Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour -
Cozzette Contour Stylist S135 Brush. 


 

6 comments:

  1. I love that gold color...

    iheartcolor2.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gold, i seriously want to try M∙A∙C Semi Precious Mineralize Eye Shadows in blue sheen and smoked ruby. Can't wait for you to do some looks with those colours.

    http://oyinlooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Meme! :)

    It's a great gold iheartcolor2.

    Definitely go for it Jumoke! Those are two of the best colors in the Semi Precious Collection. I did a look with Blue Sheen today...posting soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love! #gottagetem!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>