Apr 28, 2011

M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder Collection - INFORMATION...

M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder Collection - INFORMATION...

In summer 2011, M·A·C will debut 3 shades of their Magically Cool Liquid Powder. Two of these shades were previously released with the M·A·C Venomous Villains Collection (Fall 2010) and together with an additional new shade will be added to the permanent line of M·A·C Face Products. The Magically Cool Powders are an inheritance from the acquired Prescriptives line and are quite "refreshing" for those hot summer months...



You've longed for it and now it's captured: M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder. This feather-light silky powder goes on with the refreshing impact of an ocean mist. What's more, this magical melange contains just enough optical blurring via its light-diffusing pigments to render skin's surface into line-softened, natural luminosity. How magical is that?

In Stores: May 5, 2011
PRO Discount Available

*********************


Magically Cool Liquid Powder
A silky, feather-light powder, formulated with 70% water, dusts on to the skin as a cooling mist to set and enhance the look of any foundation. Beyond sheer: light-reflecting and translucent. A virtually invisible way to add luminosity and a soft radiant glow to the skin.
US$29.50

Truth & Light - Sheer shimmer that reflects silver and pink
Honey Rose - Sheer rosy beige with multi-dimensional shimmer
Cajun - Sheer bronze shimmer that reflects gold 


187 Duo Fibre Brush

A large full circular brush used for lightweight application and blending of face powder or pigments. Use to create soft layers or add textures. Made from a soft blend of goat and synthetic fibres.
18 cm
US$42.00






"Ahhhhh! The Magically Cool Liquid Powders! I know these are a bit gimmicky and all but I'm happy I picked one up. They are meant to be highlight powders that give a nice dewy glowy look to the skin. The neat thing about these however is the cooling liquid effect.

M·A·C says that these are made from some of the same ingredients as Fix+ and is 80 or 90% water. Cajun is great! I used it as a highlight powder on my cheeks and forehead and it felt so great on my skin. It's cooling and refreshing and I think hydrating as well. It gave my face a great glow rather than shine which I love (I am oily so dewy and shine are not my friends). Thumbs up! Check this out for sure.
"


M·A·C Magically Cool Liquid Powder in CAJUN





5 comments:

  1. Hmm I think I will be buying this! Thanks for this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I missed out on that Cajun when it came out with the disney collection...I'm glad they're making them permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested in these except I hear the cooling affect is not there anymore once u'd had the powder for over a few months. Did u find that to be true for u Tina?

    I don't know if I should get Truth and Light or Honey Rose *ponders*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to the PRO store today to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I purchased this when it was still Prescriptives. It was great. Ofcourse there was a better selection of shades then.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>