Apr 7, 2011

Are You READY For IMATS NYC???

Are You READY For IMATS NYC???


The countdown begins for IMATS NYC - April 9 & 10! For the first time in the history of IMATS, the show is completely sold out. All tickets for IMATS New York officially sold out as of April 6. No tickets will be available to purchase at the door.



In New York we do it BIG! So of course we would have the first SOLD OUT shows in IMATS history! You know what that means right? LONG LINES and a FULL HOUSE! But it also means IMATS is sure to be BIGGER and BETTER next year with more vendors and more demos.

Check out my post of Preparing for IMATS.

I will be there on Saturday and I want to meet as many of you as possible so if you see me please say HI TINA! And if you don't mind I would like a hug as well and some pics of us together!

Many beloved YouTube gurus will be on site as well:
QueenOfBlending (Lauren - one of my inspirations) will be at the OCC booth
JulieG713 (Julie) will be at the Jesse's Girl Booth
Enkore (Koren) will be out and about with Crown Brushes
and many more...

Not to mention well known makeup artists in the industry with lots to share during their demos and speeches.

Leave a comment and let me know if you will be there. Hope you already have your tickets...otherwise : (

See ya there!!!


15 comments:

  1. I will be there! I can not wait! Saturday is closer than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina,

    I'll be there on both days. Hopefully, I can meeet. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so mad I will not be there, but you know we will link up at the makeup show, have fun and fill me in on EVERYTHING, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are lucky! Not only you're in one of the cities with the store Inglot, but you get IMATS too. I hope you have a great time though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'll find you in the crowd ... again :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm not making IMATS but I'll definitely be at the Makeup Show in May. Are you attending that one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although I planned to go something came up. Can't wait to here all about everyones experiences. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could be there. I would love to be able to attend IMATS at least once in my life :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. of course us on the east coast have to do it big! im very excited even though our exhibitor list is smaller than la's. i hope to see you there tina!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be there on Saturday, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGGG TINA!!!! Only Saturday???? :( ... Unfortunately tix were sold out for that day upon purchasing, so I had no choice but to make it for Sunday the 10th. I was really hoping to meet you. Pleeaase say you'll be there on Sunday as well :(
    -Sade

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going on Saturday! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tina sorry I didn't see you at IMATS! What was your overall take of it? I thought the venue was too small and the INGLOT line/booth was CRAZY! I still had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey hey guys! I met so many of you guys on Saturday! It was fun but the show was disappointing. The social aspect was the only thing worthwhile there. I am working on a video and a post covering my overall thoughts and experience. Look out for it soon (as in today)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sent Make Up Artist Magazine an email!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>