Feb 22, 2011

China Glaze Happy Go Lucky w/ Black Mesh Crackle Polish

China Glaze Happy Go Lucky w/ Black Mesh Crackle Polish

This is China Glaze Happy Go Lucky Nail Polish - gorgeous bright lemon yellow - topped with China Glaze Black Mesh Crackle Nail Polish - one of the new crackle polishes.

I love the effect of the crackle polish and it was really easy to use. I was worried about getting it right but I got it in one go. The base color needs to be completely dry before applying the crackle polish. The crackle polish should be apply quickly in a medium thick coat without reapplying in the same area to achieve the best effect.









10 comments:

  1. I knew you would have the Crackle I bought the green one yesterday, but I like that yellow, think I may have to hit Sally's up again tomorrow for the black crackle and that yellow polish,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that yellow base very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo! Thanks for sharin Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I may just rock that look for an outing! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this look! Very pretty! That's an intense beautiful yellow. Thanks for the info on the crackle. I'm getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U know me so well Tyshie bear! I went thru hell to get them too. I had to go to NJ because Sallys on LI r not realesing them until March. Such foolishness. The yellow is bad @ss! I need to wear it by itself soon.

    I agree Beauty!

    No prob Sha. Anytime.

    Awesome Kymmy. Glad u like it.

    Thanks Puddin. The yellow is so pretty on its own I had to share. Hope u get ur hands on those crackle polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been on the fence about the crackle polish trend since Katy Perry got released but damn, that yellow makes it look so hot. *rocks back and forth* I need it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The yellow is very pretty.Good color for the spring.

    www.mzprettyparis1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! I never heard of the crackle polishes. Thanks for sharing Tina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>