Nov 23, 2010

Nicki Minaj & M.A.C - Pink 4 Friday Lipstick

Nicki Minaj & M.A.C - Pink 4 Friday Lipstick


Some of you may have heard of Nicki Minaj but for those who are not quite sure who she is - Nicki Minaj is a female rapper/singer who is pretty new but potent in the US. She fully embraces makeup and fashion and her sexuality. She's young and hip and it shows in her 'Barbie'esque style. She is a fan of fun makeup as can be seen in all her music videos and loves the barbie pink lip!

Her first album is being released today, November 22, 2010.  To celebrate, M.A.C. and Nicki Minaj are collaborating on a new limited edition lipstick shade fittingly named Pink 4 Friday. The limited edition shade will debut and only be available on http://www.maccosmetics.com/ on Friday November 26, 2010 and on the four Friday's in December 2010 - December 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th.

The bright pink lipstick first debuted on The Wendy Williams Show last week and was given away to audience members. The lipstick is rumored to be a mixture of Nicki’s fave MAC lipstick, Pink Nouveau and MAC Girl About Town.

I'm definitely IN! I love Nicki's makeup style and even most of her music so...are you getting it??

From M.A.C:

A Limited Edition Lipstick personally designed by Nicki Minaj to celebrate the release of her debut album Pink Friday. Featuring a bright, creamy pink satin formula, Nicki's shade is only available online for four Fridays starting November 26, 2010, while supplies last. Pro discount not applicable.

3 g / 0.1 US oz
US$14.50

Pink 4 Friday Lipstick - Bright creamy pink lipstick (Satin) (Limited Edition)



15 comments:

  1. I just got her album from iTunes today... I'm most def gettin this Pink... I love her make-up and her hair (most of the time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving the pictures, that mac lipstick is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so getting this lipstick! I'm more of a nude girl when it comes to lips, but this I can't wait for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care for her, but I'll get the lipstick, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the 6, 13, 20, 27 are on a monday..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops! LOL! Thx Shanice. Fixed it...wasn't paying attn to my calendar at all. But there r 5 Fridays in December. I wonder y they left out the last Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me some pink lips so I'm most def all over this I will be setting the alarm clock to wake up at midnight if I'm asleep..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Nicki I may get it if the website isnt jammed up hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had never heard of her until MAC announced this earlier this week. I love that type of pink but I already own Gaga, Pink Nouveau, Snob and St Germain. I doubt this would be much different

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was surprised to hear about the Nicki Minaj collab with MAC. I've seen swatches and it's not a colour I'd wear, and a lot of people mention its similar to other lipsticks and I agree. I'll probably pass!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am def. Picking this up. I didn't think I would like Nicki but I actually love her now. This shade prob won't look good on me but I want it in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah, i'll definitely be purchasing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know...I am a bit torn.. I want it since I love pink but when I saw a swatch, it is too light

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow.. this looks fab. I love Pink and normally do nudes on my lip, but I want to try this! Looks like a fun color

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>