Sep 29, 2010

'Ocean Pearl' Look

'Ocean Pearl' Look

This look was inspired by my new Coach bag...outlet shopping is the best because you can get 50% off! I'm big on sales and discount shopping since we all need to stretch our dollars as far as we can. I like nice things but I don't like paying full price!

 
Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base. I use MUFE #6 Aqua Color (shimmery light pink) on my lid only as a secondary base.

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied MAC Pink Opal Pigment (bright white/pink duochrome).
For the middle of lid I applied the Satin Pink color from MAC Fresh & Easy Mineralized Eyeshadow Trio.
For the outer lid I used Satin Grey color from MAC Fresh & Easy Mineralized Eyeshadow Trio.
On the outer crease and brow bone area I applied the Matte Dark Blue from the Wet 'n' Wild Pride Palette.
For blending I used MUFE #76 Eyeshadow (matte camel).
For my highlight I used Wet 'n' Wild Brule Eyeshadow (matte creamy beige).
For my lower lashline I used Shimmery Dark Blue from the Wet 'n' Wild Pride Palette.

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown).

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
I used MAC Haute & Naughty Lash Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Erotica False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used Wet 'n' Wild Think Pink 901B Mega Last® Lip Color (light pink) topped with MAC Melt In Your Mouth Cremesheen Glass (creamy pink).


Face:

FINISH:
I prepped my skin with MAC Oil Control Lotion. I used MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45 for my face set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage.
I used MAC Coygirl Blush (matte light purple pink) for my cheeks.




10 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Love the purse as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous tina!! your hair is growing so much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeeh die tas is heel mooi. Dat roze en je lippen zijn een hele goeie combi. Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Tina I love that purse...your makeup is awesome as always 2 :-)ok..and i have noticed that u stopped using your stilla all day liquid eyeliner and is now back to the wet n-wild eyeliner any specific reason? Noticed some other products that are new as well..but this one in particulart i was just wondering about lol.. i LOVE the stilla liquid eyeliner every since u mentioned it ..it has been my go to eyeline for my upper lashline...Well keep up the GREAT and beautiful MAKE UP THAT YOU DO OOOHHH SOO WELL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo pretty, love this look, very soft and pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx maria. Yes it's growing so quickly! I'm so happy! I can't wait until it gets to the length I want which is all the way down my back. :)

    Thanks Kalypso doll.

    Thank you so much Nik. U r just beyond sweet. I love my Stila Stay All Day Liner but alas my friend took it for herself. LOL. I have to get a new one to replace it. It of course still holds a spot in my heart. It's a great product and I'm glad u like it too!

    Thanks Sahron girl.

    Thanks Leah!

    Thx Marinad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!

    http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color combo & placement.
    That bag is sick! I love simple lines & colors.
    I'm not big on the logos all over the bags. This is classic & timeless! Awesome choice. I love a bargain too. I enjoy the coach prods b/c they are very well made.
    The pearls compliment this look very well. Overall a very feminine & sweet look! Thanks so much for sharing Tina. :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>