Jul 13, 2010

Stila One Step is AVAILABLE!

Stila One Step is AVAILABLE!

I originally did a review on this product in June after using it for a while. I bought it at the NYC Makeup Show and I was impressed. Here's the original post: Stila-One-Step-Correct

From Stila...

one step correct
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swirl you way to perfect skin in one step! This innovative, triple-swirled helix serum instantly color corrects, brightens and covers skin imperfections for a flawless face with no fuss.


This primer, color corrector, brightener and anti-aging skincare serum does it all with the help of Stila's Youth Revival Bio-Available Mineral Complex™:

Magician
Instantly makes imperfections disappear

Multitasker
Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, pores and pigmentation

Miracle Worker
Hydrates, controls oil and improves skin texture

The revolutionary new product contains 3 color-correcting brighteners:
• Green tone instantly neutralizes redness and conceals blemishes
• Lavender tone counteracts sallow undertones for a vibrant, energized look
• Peach tone brightens, illuminates and helps diminish the appearance of sun spots

The weightless, creamy formula blends imperceptibly into skin and won't clog pores or settle into fine lines … so all anyone will notice is your perfectly flawless skin!

Cost: $36

Stila Cosmetics Website

2 comments:

  1. When I opened my e-mail this morning and saw the message from Stila, you're the first person I thought of :) I wish this was available at Sephora ... hello sample! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Amy! When I saw the email I was thinking 'Yes! It's finally out!'. I just need to know I can buy it again because I really like it. I'm sure Sephora will get it soon as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>