May 17, 2010

'Silver Moon' Look

'Silver Moon' Look

This look was for a night out on the town. I'm really enjoying the look of metallic finishes paired with mattes. It gives a great effect.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte creamy beige) all over my lid up to my brow bone as my primary base. I also applied MUFE #3 Aqua Cream Color (metallic silver).


COLOR:
On the tear duct and inner lid, I applied MAC Pure White Pigment (matte white).
Next on the lid, I applied MAC Silver Pigment (metallic silver).
On the outer lid and crease I applied Illamasqua Anja Eyeshadow (matte powder blue).
I also added a bit of MAC Blue Cyan Pigment (vivid bright blue) to the crease for dimension.
For the outer V I used NARS China Blue Eyeshadow (matte vivid navy blue).
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (shimmery champagne).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black.
On my lower lashline I repeated the white, light blue and navy using the same eyeshadows from the lid.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Demi Pixie Eyelashes for effect.


Lips:

POLISH:
MAC Blooming Lovely Lipstick and MAC Lavender Wind Lipglass.



Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MUFE Full Cover Concealer in #12 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MUFE #12 Sculpting Blush for my cheek.

 

7 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous look with those colors, you wear them very well, but all the looks you do are gorgeous anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly stunning girl, I know you were getting compliments the whole night....

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! light blue can be tricky! You did a great job! I'm always afraid I'll have that 1960s Airline Stewardess look. LOL Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very pretty, the colors are great on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're looking fabulous! I like metallic shades on you too, tres urban, lol! Btw, is it me or u're looking tanner?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read all your posts and I have to say this is my favorite look. I think blue is very very flattering on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much KRY!

    Thx Tysh...but nope...no one said one thing to me [not even the bbf..he in fact didn't like my dress :(]

    Thx 1xellus1! You r right. Blue overall is tricky but it's my fave color to wear. The trick is to not use it all over by itself.

    Thanks Leah! I really like the light blue mix.

    Thx Lady! Loving the metallics hon...much better than shimmer :) I think it's the lighting in my car...I try to stay out of the sun...I hate tan lines LOL!

    Thx Anonymous! Blues r my fave too. I love wearing it but it is a tricky color to pull off without looking like Mimi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>