May 3, 2010

Natural Look with Bold Lips

Natural Look with Bold Lips

Today I went for a natural look (as natural as makeup can allow...LOL) with a BOLD lip. This look gave me a chance to use some new products and some forgotten gems.
Eyes:

PRIME:
As always I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. I also applied MUFE Full Cover Concealer #12 all over my lid up to my brow bone for a neutral base.
 
BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked.

DEFINE:
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black.
On the outer part of my lower lashline I also smudged a bit of MAC Blackline Pearlglide Eyeliner.
On the inner part of my lower lashline I used MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NW25/NC30.
I used MAC Opulash Mascara for my lashes and topped them off with Ardell #305 Accent Lashes.

 

Lips:

POLISH: 
MAC Violetta Lipstick and MAC Rock Out Lipglass.



Face:

FINISH:
I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW35 under my eyes. I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MUFE HD Microfinish #8 Blush for my cheeks. 
    


11 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I love your brows. You're gorgeous girl!

    Check out my blog:
    www.theglamorousgleam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look, what collection is the lip gloss from, very pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx my lovelies!

    Tysh and Lora...the lipglass is the silver one from the MAC Riveting Collection (Feb. 2010).

    Great blog Mz More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!
    I love the end result...
    you look amazing!
    Love & Light~
    OM girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful look, you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous look. I love that lipcolor on you... :) Can you please tell me where did you get your shirt? It's super cute, from what I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look stunning! You have such beautiful eyes!

    Visit my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx so much guys!

    @ Jessica...this shirt is a simple loose sleeved t-shirt from Charlotte Russe...nothing fancy at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is my favourite of all your looks so far

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>