Feb 12, 2010

The 'Soft Golden Teal' Look

The 'Soft Golden Teal' Look

I decided to go for a soft look since I have been doing brights for a while. And I also use frosty pigments instead of my fave mattes! I really love MAC Blonde's Gold Pigment and I need to remember to use it more.


Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC MAC Layin Low Paintpot as a base all over my lid up to the brow bone.
 
COLOR:
On the inner lid, I applied MAC Blonde's Gold Pigment.
Followed by MAC Teal Pigment in the outer lid and lightly into the crease.
Next I used MAC Indian Ink Eyeshadow in the crease and outer V.
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Electric on the lower lashline.

FINISH:
I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC45 under my eyes. I set with MAC Loose Blot Powder in Dark. For blush I used MAC Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom.




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>